Doritos Call of Duty promotion
If you’re a fan of the Call of Duty® games, Doritos has just launched a promotion you’ll love! Every time you buy a flashed multi pack of Doritos, you’ll find a code to enter online to claim Dual 2XP in the Warzone or Vanguard editions of Call of Duty®. There are also two copies of theCall of Duty®: Vanguard digital game to be won each day until the end of the year.
Only two digital games a day isn’t anywhere near as generous as Doritos usually are with their instant win prizes – but during November you’ll also be able to play a bonus AR mission with the chance to win loads more prizes including gaming headsets and TVs!
What are the prizes?
- Each day there are two Call of Duty®: Vanguard Ultimate Edition digital games to be won instantly (182 prizes in total)
- In the late entry draw (31.12.21 – 31.3.22), two more prizes of a Call of Duty®: Vanguard Ultimate Edition digital games will be won
Note that the game isn’t released until 5 November 2021!
How to enter the Doritos Call of Duty instant win
- Buy a promotional packet of Doritos – it’s on single bags, multipacks and sharing bags
- Head to doritos.co.uk/callofduty and enter your details and code from the back of the pack – use capital letters!
- Choose your platform of choice from Xbox, PC and PlayStation (ignore the line ‘ENTER YOUR SINGLE ANSWER QUIZ QUESTION HERE’ – this needs updating from the website template!)
- Submit the form and complete the captcha – you may need to scroll back up to the top of the page to find the captcha pop-up
- You’ll be shown your Dual 2XP code and will also receive it via email
- If you’re the first entrant after a ‘winning moment’ you’ll win a copy of the Call of Duty Vanguard game and will see a winning notification on screen – you must follow the instructions to claim immediately, or your prize may be forfeited.
You can only enter 3 codes from promotional packets each day.
The promotion ends on 31 December 2021, but there’s a bonus prize draw for late entries which closes on 31 March 2022, with two winners of a digital Call of Duty®: Vanguard game.
If you live in Northern Ireland, you can enter without making a purchase by sending a stamped postcard or letter with your full name, email address, postal address and phone number to: JS12099 Doritos COD, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF – you will receive your unique code via email.
How to redeem the Doritos Call of Duty Dual 2XP Code
You’ll receive a code for 60 minutes Dual 2XP if you buy a large Doritos pack or multi-pack, and 15 minutes Dual 2XP for Doritos 70g packs. You can use this during online multiplayer and Warzone in Call of Duty®: Vanguard or Call of Duty®: Warzone.
To redeem your Doritos Dual 2XP code, go to www.callofduty.com/doritos and log in (or create a new account). Then select your platform and enter the code – when you next log in to Call of Duty you’ll see the available content.
You can only use one hour per day or 40 hours per person across all Dual 2XP redemptions, and the codes expire on 31 March 2022. You must have a Call of Duty account and already own one of these two games, in order to redeem the codes.
Doritos Call of Duty AR Mission
The AR Mission does not start until 1 November, and runs until 30 November 2021.
AR Mission prizes
UK Mission Prizes:
- 12 x 55″ Television
- 50 x Gaming Headset
- 50 x Call of Duty ®: Vanguard Ultimate Edition digital game codes
- 8,000 x In-game code (Calling Card/Emblem)
- 12,000 x Dual 2XP 15 minute code
ROI Mission Prizes:
- 2 x 55″ Television
- 10 x Gaming Headset
- 10 x Call of Duty®: Vanguard Ultimate Edition digital game codes
- 1,500 x In-game code
- 2,000 x Dual 2XP 15 minute code
How to play the Doritos Call of Duty AR Mission
Similar to previous Doritos promotions, you’ll need to get out and about and use your phone’s mobile data to collect virtual ‘Vatoms’ nearby!
- Visit www.doritos-mission.com between 1 November and 30 November, and register with your mobile number to create your Vatom wallet
- Tap to drop a ‘Smoke Bomb’ Vatom at your location – this will make crates appear nearby
- Go to within 250 metres of the crate location and tap the screen to pick it up, and reveal what’s inside.
- You’ll get either a Doritos chip, or an instant prize – these will be added to your Vatom wallet
- Prize Vatoms can be claimed by tapping on the prize and following the instructions
The player that collects the most Doritos chips as part of the Mission will win a 55″ Television (if several players have the same number one will be drawn at random)
You can make 3 entries (crate pick ups) per day, and win up to 3 x Dual 2XP codes each day. You can win all other prizes once during the AR Mission promotional period.
You can check out the full terms and conditions at doritos.co.uk/callofduty (tap the T&Cs tab at the top of the screen).
Tip: Doritos packets are often dropped as litter in the UK so if you want more codes to enter, try wombling for packets near your local High School or park!
To find out more about ‘winning moments’ instant win promotions and how they work read my post What is a winning moment promotion?
If you like purchase-necessary and unique code competitions then do check out my Compers Shopping List for lots more great promotions to try!