Walkers Win £250 every hour
Here’s a new Walkers competition to get excited about, with cash prizes to be won 18 hours a day, for 90 days. That’s over a thousand prizes of £250!
The promotion starts on 21 December 2022 at 6am and runs until 20 March 2023. It’s a similar format to the hugely popular Walkers & Doritos EasyJet Holidays promotion from earlier this year, but this time with longer opening hours! If you’re persistent and try and enter at least a few times each day you should have a decent chance of winning.
In addition, packets and multipacks of regular Walkers also have a £100,000 competition advertised – if you find a heart shaped crisp in your bag, share a photo on Twitter or Instagram and you could win £100,000 – wow!
For the £250 instant win you’ll need a code from the outside of the promotional packaging to enter – and you must keep hold of your packet as there’s a possibility you may need it to validate a win (receipts will NOT be required). Promo packs have been in the shops for a while, and it’s OK to enter with a pack you bought before 21 December.
What are the prizes in the Walkers cash promotion?
There are 1,620 prizes of £250 cash (or Euro equivalent for ROI winners) to be instantly won during this promotion, with 18 prizes every day – plus 10 more prizes in the late entry draw.
How to enter the Walkers cash promotion
- Buy a promotional ‘Win £250 Every Hour’ packet of Walkers – the promotion is on individual bags and multi-packs of Walkers, plus multi-packs of Walkers Baked and 45% less salt Walkers. Keep hold of your packaging as this may be required to claim your prize!
- Scan the QR Code on the pack, or go directly to walkers.co.uk/lovefromwalkers – you can only enter between 6am and 11.59pm
- Enter your details plus the batch code (starting with GB) from the Best before box – see photo below for example! For previous Walkers promotions, individual pack codes from multipacks have been rejected, but some entrants have had them accepted this time.
- ROI residents will also need to answer a question on entry
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won £250, and will receive a confirmation email within 3 days. You will have 14 days to follow the instructions in the confirmation email and claim your prize.
On launch day there appears to be the usual teething problems – batch codes from some packets are being rejected, and the site has also gone down a few times!
Note that the T&Cs on pack do not mention keeping hold of a receipt or proof of purchase – all you need is the packaging showing the code you entered. Terms and conditions state you must buy a new packet for every entry – however, batch codes are not unique. If you do decide to enter the same code several times please keep in mind that Walkers may decide to ask you to show evidence that you bought that many packets of crisps!
You can enter once an hour and only win one prize per household.
Code not working?
If you can’t enter because the website says your code is invalid, check you’re not including spaces, and that there’s no space after your code. If it still doesn’t work, contact Walkers via this online form.
The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 and over and the closing date for the instant win promotion is 20 March 2023.
Don’t worry if you miss the main promotion as there’s a draw for all late entries between 21 March 2023 and 20 July 2023 with ten prizes of £250.
How to enter the Walkers Heart Shaped Crisp promotion
Also advertised on the regular Walkers multi-packs is the chance to win a £100,000 cash prize if you find a heart shaped crisp in your packet. This is a crisp that randomly happens to resembles a heart shape, rather than a specially produced crisp!
- If you find a heart shaped crisp, keep the promotional packet and crisp safely stored away!
- Take a clear photo of your heart shaped crisp – it should be on a flat surface, no hands or people
- Share a photo of your crisp on Instagram or Twitter, tagging @Walkers_Crisps and using the hashtag #lovefromwalkers (make sure you follow Walkers too!)
- You can enter once on Twitter, and once on Instagram. I would suggest taking photos and keeping all heart shaped crisps you find safely, then choosing your best two crisp photos to enter near to the closing date of 20 March 2023. There’s no point entering now if you then find the perfect crisp in March!
- Entries will be judged and the criteria is that the crisp should be as close to a heart shape as possible.
- If you’re shortlisted, you’ll be contacted via the social media platform you entered on and will have to show your crisp on a video call with the Walkers team
- The provisional £100,000 winner will have a home visit from a Walkers representative to validate their Heart Shaped Crisp, and the winner will need to show evidence of identity and eligibility.
Here’s what the judges are looking for:
- How much of a point, as opposed to a curve, is there at the bottom of the Heart Shaped Crisp?
- How symmetrical are the two curves at the top of the Heart Shaped Crisp to each other?
- How arched are the two curves at the top of the Heart Shaped Crisp?
- How in line is the meeting point of the two curves at the top of the Heart Shaped Crisp to the bottom point of the heart shaped crisp?
- How symmetrical are the two downward sloping sides of the Heart Shaped Crisp to each other?
- How straight are the two downward sloping sides of the Heart Shaped Crisp?
Here’s the diagram Walkers have included on the wesite – presumably, the perfect heart shape against which they will judge the entries!
There’s lots more info about the Heart Shaped Crisp Hunt at www.competition.walkers.co.uk/heart_shaped_crisp_hunt
What is a winning moments promotion?
The Walkers £250 hourly cash giveaway is a winning moments promotion – if you’re the first person to enter after the random winning moment (usually a second, or fraction of a second) each hour, you win a prize. If there are no entries between one winning moment and the next, then the first winning moment will ‘roll over’ and be assigned a new winning moment time. You might have a better chance of winning entering before 7am or after 10pm each day, when a lot of people are in bed! Find out more in my post What is a winning moment promotion?
Don’t forget to check the full Compers Shopping List for more current instant win and daily entry promotions you can try!