Win a campervan: how to enter the Charlie Bigham’s promotion
How would you like to spend next year driving around the UK in a cute yellow VW campervan? Charlie Bigham’s is giving you the chance to do just that!
All you need to do for your chance to win a campervan is buy one of their promotional ready meals or puddings, and look for the QR code inside the packaging – scan it then enter your details online.
The promotion ends on 10 February 2022 and you get an extra chance to win with every different product type you buy. Read on for more details.
Win a VW campervan
The top prize of a used yellow Danbury-style VW camper van will be given away in a prize draw from all entries.
Win one of 500 Belazu gift boxes
When you enter online, you’ll also have the chance to win one of 500 Belazu gift boxes instantly if you’re the first person to enter after a winning moment. The hamper contains Belazu oils, vinegars and tapenades.
How to enter the Charlie Bigham’s competition
The promotion is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 and older. To claim the camper van prize you must have a driving license.
- Buy a flashed ‘WIn a VW campervan’ promotional product from this list:
- Meals for one: Fish Pie, Lasagne, Chicken Tikka Masala, Macaroni Cheese, Meatballs al Forno.
- Meals for two: Fish Pie, Lasagne, Chicken Tikka Masala, Macaroni Cheese, Meatballs al Forno.
- Puddings: Chocolate Fondant, Sticky Toffee Pudding, Sticky Ginger Pudding, Cherry Bakewell, Bread & Butter Pudding, Lemon Drizzle Pudding.
- Open the packaging and scan the QR code inside using your phone’s camera, or a dedicated QR scanner app
- You’ll be taken to a website (the link is specific to the product type you purchased) – complete the entry form with your contact details
- You’ll be entered into the main campervan draw, but will also find out instantly if you’ve won a Belazu gift box.
- If you’re one of the 500 instant winners you’ll be able to complete a claim form with your delivery details
- Each product type you buy has a different QR code, and you can enter one per product type – so in total you can enter the promotion a maximum of 16 times.
Note that purchase is necessary, but the T&Cs don’t mention that any proof of purchase will be required to claim a prize. I would keep hold of packaging and receipts for all entries just in case!
Once you have scanned a QR code and entered on your mobile device, you won’t be able to submit another entry for that code on the same device – if you bought two of the same product and another household member wants to enter, they will need to use their own device to scan the code. Each person can win a maximum of one Belazu gift box.
The campervan winner will be notified by email by 24 February 2022.
About the winning moments format
There are 500 winning moments – and if you’re the first person to enter after one of these random winning moments, you’ll win a Belazu gift box. This means that you can choose your entry time for the best chance of winning – overnight less people will be taking part, for example you’ll have a higher chance of hitting a winning moment between 1am and 6am.
If there’s no entry between one winning moment and the next, the prize rolls over and will be won by the next entrant, so all 500 prizes should be won. To find out more about this type of instant win format, read my post What is a winning moment promotion?
This is a much better instant win format than the current Yeo Valley Brompton instant win, where only a small % of advertised prizes will be won. It’s just a shame that Charlie Bigham’s meals and puddings are so expensive!
Don’t forget to check the full Compers Shopping List for more current instant win and daily entry promotions you can try – plus you can find more opportunities to win a new set of wheels in my Win a Car Competitions blog post!