Win prizes when you buy a Lindt Gold Bunny!
The Christmas decorations aren’t even down yet – but we’re already being bombarded with Easter promotions! Cadbury Creme Egg Hunt is back for 2024, M&S have launched limited edition Great Egg-scape Percy Pigs (if you find a Green Chick, you could win up to £5,000!) and there’s a fab new Maltesers Bunnies free entry instant win with 210 prizes!
But if Gold Bunnies are your favourite Easter treat you’re in luck, because Lindt have a whole host of prize draws for you. Buy your bunny from one of the stores listed below, send a standard rate text message and you could win a prize!
All the Lindt Gold Bunny competitions listed below are open to residents of the UK aged 18+ (excluding Isle of Man & Channel Islands). You must make your purchase between 1 January and 31 March 2024, and must have a separate receipt for each entry. You will need to send one standard rate text message (costing around 15p) and can enter up to 5 times for each separate store’s promotion. A household can win one prize in each promotion.
The Sainsbury’s promotion listed is a Nectar scan to win format, and only one entry is allowed.
The Tesco Gold Bunny promotion is a slightly different format, runs from 20 February and 1 April, and will be listed in my Tesco Competitions blog post when it launches. Top prize is £5,000 cash with 30 runners up Liundt hampers. Check the T&Cs on the Lindt website (scroll down to Tesco Easter)
It’s likely that winners will be asked to email a photo of their receipt to claim the prize, and may be asked to email multiple receipts if they entered more than once – so keep them safely, and take photos too. All winners will be chosen in a prize draw after the closing date of 31 March 2024.
How to enter the ASDA Gold Bunny prize draw
- Buy a Gold Bunny at ASDA (50g, 100g, or 200g)
- Then text LINDT3 plus your name and postcode to 88008
- Prizes: 150 x £20 lifestyle voucher
- T&Cs: www.promoterms.com/lindtasda
How to enter the Waitrose Gold Bunny prize draw
- Buy a Gold Bunny at Waitrose (50g, 100g, or 200g)
- Then text LINDT4 plus your name and postcode to 88008
- Prizes: 15 x £200 John Lewis voucher
- T&Cs: www.promoterms.com/lindtwaitrose – the dates for this are different in the T&Cs, from 27 December to 1 April – although the reply to entry text suggests the dates are the same as all other shops, so enter before 31 March to be sure!
How to enter the Morrisons Gold Bunny prize draw
- Buy a Gold Bunny at Morrisons (50g, 100g or 200g)
- Then text LINDT5 plus your name and postcode to 88008
- Prizes: 25 x Luxury Picnic Basket valued at £100
- T&Cs: www.promoterms.com/lindtmorrisons
How to enter the Co-op Gold Bunny prize draw
- Buy a Gold Bunny at CO-OP (100g or 200g)
- Then text LINDT6 plus your name and postcode to 88008
- Prizes: 50 x Lindt hamper valued at £50
- T&Cs: www.promoterms.com/lindtcoop
How to enter the Ocado Gold Bunny prize draw
- Place an online Ocado order including a Gold Bunny (50g, 100g or 200g) – must be delivered before 7 April 2024.
- Then text LINDT7 plus your name and postcode to 88008
- Prizes: 50 x afternoon tea hamper valued at £50
- T&Cs: www.promoterms.com/lindtocado
How to enter at Independent Retailers
- buy a Gold Bunny at a participating independent retailer (50g, 100g or 200g) – I recommend only buying from an independent store advertising the promotion, as there’s no information on which are participating stockists
- Then text LINDT8 plus your name and postcode to 88008
- Prizes: 70 x family day out voucher for two parents and two children, to be used for redemption of one of 200 available experiences
- T&Cs: www.promoterms.com/lindtimpulse
How to enter at Sainsbury’s
Sainsbury’s have a different format for their Gold Bunny promotion – buy a Gold Bunny at Sainsburys (50g, 100g or 200g) then swipe or scan your Nectar card for automatic entry into the draw. Prizes are twenty £250 Argos vouchers. Keep in mind that thousands, if not millions, of bunnies will be sold in Sainsbury’s to Nectar card holders who know nothing about the prize draw, so it will be hard to win with all the competition! T&Cs are at www.promoterms.com/lindtsainsburys and it’s only one entry per person.
Good luck – winners for all these promotions should be informed by phone or text by 18 April 2024.
For loads more purchase-necessary comps, see the Compers Shopping List!