Win thousands of prizes in the Roald Dahl Mr Kipling competition!
It’s back again! The very generous Mr Kipling on pack promotion has been so popular for the last two years, that it’s returned to supermarket shelves for 2020. Once again there are 200 prizes available to be won every single week – and any unclaimed prizes go into a prize draw for all losing entrants at the end of the promotion!
How to enter the Mr Kipling competition
- Buy a pack of Mr Kipling cakes with the promotional Roald Dahl flash
- Find the unique code inside the packaging
- Go to www.mrkiplingcompetition.co.uk and enter your date of birth
- Click on ENTER (on the yellow signpost) and then enter your code – if you enter it incorrectly you’ll get a message telling you it’s all squiggley, and will have to try again!
If you win, you’ll find out straight away what prize you’ve won and can complete your details to claim it. If you’re not a winner, you can still complete your details to be entered into the final ‘sweep up’ prize draw for any unclaimed prizes.
There are 200 weekly prizes available until the promotion ends on 1st September 2020. The top prizes each week are:
- Enormous Crocodile Experience for the family at the World Zoo in Oxfordshire
- Family trip to the White Cliffs of Dover
- Family trip to Giant’s Causeway
- Family Esio Trot Tortoise Experience
- Family glamping trip at Leeds Castle in Kent
- Family Hot Air Balloon Trip
- Family VIP Giraffe Experience at Longleat Safari Park
- Family trip to Bamburgh Castle in Northumberland
- 10 Night Family Stay at a Cotswold Cottage
- Family Break in Great Missenden and a Trip to the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre
- Family trip to Matilda the Musical, London
- Family Trip to the Look Out Discovery Centre, Berkshire
- Family Soap Making Experience in London
All prizes include at least one night’s accommodation, plus spending money – check T&Cs for full prize details.
The smaller prizes each week are:
- 2 x Roald Dahl Monopoly Games
- 2 x Roald Dahl Cluedo Games
- 2 x Roald Dahl Top Trumps Games (volume 1)
- 2 x Roald Dahl Top Trumps Games (volume 2)
- 38 x Paul Lamond BFG Jigsaw Puzzles
- 38 x Paul Lamond Matilda Jigsaw Puzzles
- 38 x Paul Lamond Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Jigsaw Puzzles
- 37 x Paul Lamond James and the Giant Peach Jigsaw Puzzles
- 26 x Paul Lamond Matilda Card Games
- 2 x How Not To Be A Twit and Other Wisdom from Roald Dahl Books
- 2 x Esio Trot (Colour Edition) Books;
- 2 x The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me (Colour Edition) Books
- 1 x Glorious Galumptious Story Collection (includes: James and the Giant Peach, Fantastic Mr Fox, The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me, The Magic Finger and Esio Trot)
- 2 x Matilda Special Edition World Traveller Book
- 2 x Matilda Audio CD (read by Kate Winslet)
- 2 x Roald Dahl Book Bundles (includes Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Whipple-Scrumptious Sticker Activity Book, Matilda Wonderful Sticker Activity Book and The BFG’s Gloriumptious Sticker Activity Book)
- 1 x £100 cash prize to be paid by cheque or BACS.
The final closing date is 1 September 2020 and it’s a maximum of five entries per week per household. There’s a No Purchase Necessary route for Ireland detailed in the T&Cs.
The Mr Kipling promotional packs are currently half price at Tesco until 22 June 2020, so get stocking up!