My February prize unboxing
Well that month rushed by quickly – probably because I spent eight days of it on a prize holiday in Oman, which meant I haven’t been doing too well with my comping goals that I wrote in my BootComp planner at the end of January! Read all about my amazing Oman trip here!
In February I entered around 370 comps, including 5 creative (photo or video) entries. The goals I listed for this month were:
- Enter 500 comps ❌
- Win 10 prizes ✅
- Get on air for a radio competition ❌
- Check TikTok daily for comps ✅ (managed to do this until I went away on hols)
- Score 25 on the Lycamobile Instagram filter game ❌ (they cut the competition short!)
- Set up 20 shortcuts for Instagram tags ✅
I’m entering lots of radio comps, so I’m hopeful I’ll get on air in March!
Check out the unboxing video to see what prizes I received this month, and scroll down for the spoiler list…
Plus if you’re in my BootCompers Facebook group I’ll be doing a group video call at 8pm on 1 March, where you’re welcome to take part and share details of your February wins and comping successes – plus share your goals for next month!
February prize list
- Meal & cocktails at Twisted Lanes in Brighton – @TwistedLanes Instagram prize draw
- £10 B&Q voucher – GoDaddy survey prize draw
- £200 Dune London voucher – TikTok prize draw
- Sunglasses – Old Golden Hen purchase necessary prize draw
- 6 x Cauldron Foods products – @CauldronFoods Veganuary Instagram photo competition (winning photo below)
- 20 x personalised drawstring bags for Hove Park Colts FC – @CleverBaggers Instagram prize draw
- Buy a Gift Spa Experience voucher – Fibre One purchase necessary prize draw
- Medeau fragrance – @Medeau.fragrances Instagram prize draw
- Messiah & Eve body wash and cream – @MessiahAndEve Instagram prize draw
- Curry Cookbook – Cinnamon Kitchen photo prize draw (winning photo below)
The DIY voucher and spa day were both on my 2023 wishlist so that’s four prizes ticked off now!
If you enjoy reading about people’s comping success, then please join us in the Lucky Learners Facebook group where group members share their wonderful weekly and monthly wins – you can also watch a playlist of prize unboxing videos on YouTube!
Don’t forget to check out my latest updates to these posts:
- Compers Shopping List
- Tesco text competitions
- ITV postcard entry prize draws
- Channel 5 postcard entry prize draws
Good luck for March – World Book Day (2nd), International Women’s Day (8th), Mothers Day (19th) should all have plenty of social media giveaways!
Hi Di, fab wins as always. My Feburary wasn’t that successful but I managed to win 2 producttests Maggi vegetable broth and with REWE market ZooRoyal sausages for dogs and perfume samples. Not much but a little bit. Good luck for March.
Hi Di, I enjoyed your unboxing video and I’m glad you had a fab time in Oman. I had a very good February and had an amazing win of tickets to England v France Rugby on 11 March with the Guiness/Co-op comp, it also includes £250 travel money. This prize has been on my Bingo competition wish list for years, so I was thrilled. I also managed to win a £100 on the Doritos competition. I have bought your Bootcomp book, which I love but I’m very disappointed that I can’t access the Bootcompers Facebook group, as I’m not on Facebook.
Some fab wins Di. I won some football tickets with Cadbury, £100 with Doritos and a bundle of multivitamins. I was trying everyday with the Fibre One but unfortunately didn’t manage a win with that. And my partner won an Ooni pizza oven! Looking forward to eating endless pizzas until im sick of them!
Oh lovely – Rob has decided he wants me to win an Ooni too!
Well done Sarah R on some lovely wins.
Well done on the rugby win! You could try setting up an account with a nickname on Facebook if you just want to use it for groups Kelley – there’s no need to connect to any friends or even add a photo if you don’t want to!
Hi Di, thank you, I may look into that.
Give it a go KelleyP – I joined facebook just so that I can use Lucky Learners facebook page = added a few friends too but kept it small and manage OK, Already had some wins from the Lucky Learners page.