It’s Easter soon, and that means there should soon be plenty of egg-citing competitions to keep you entertained! Here I’m sharing a few of the Easter themed effort-based competitions I’ve spotted already – keep checking back for new additions!
Look out for egg decorating, Easter bonnet and Easter crafts competitions advertised locally!
- Rated People are awarding a £150 cash prize to the winner of their Easter scene competition. Get creative and share a photo or video on social media with #MyRatedEaster. The winner will be selected based on creativity, comedy value and commitment. Closing date is 9 April 2021.
Local businesses tend to enjoy this type of Easter comp – estimate the number of chocolate eggs in a jar to win a prize! Check out the great tips at Instructables.com for some ideas on working it out – or simply buy enough eggs to recreate the jar at home!
- Guess how many eggs are in the jar to win a £100 Amazon voucher plus chocolates and a hoodie from @ToTheMoonMobile – let them know your guess before 5 April 2021.
- Guess how many eggs are in the jar to win a Hotel Chocolat hamper from YPP Lettings on Instagram. Ends 7 April 2021 – first correct guess wins so make sure you comment with a number that’s not been guessed yet!
Creative Easter comps range from Easter bonnet designs and egg decorating, to baking and colouring competitions. If your child does create something wonderful for a competition remember to take lots of different photographs so you have plenty to enter in different competitions. Some T&Cs state you can’t submit a photo that has been entered elsewhere!
- Dobbies want to see photos of your 6-16 year old’s decorated egg, for the chance to win one of three Hotel Chocolat gifts. Enter on Facebook before 4 April 2021.
- Kaleidoscopic UK are a charitable organisation for survivors of domestic abuse. To enter their Easter competition, create your dream Easter Egg and email a photo to email@example.com. 5 winners in each of five age categories will receive an Easter Egg. Ends 13 April 2021.
Purchase-necessary Easter competitions
If you’re looking to buy a chocolate treat, these are the comps for you! Your purchase will also get you entry into a prize draw. Here’s my pick of the best Easter purchase promotions, taken from my Compers Shopping List:
- Buy a Lindt Gold Bunny at the Co-op and swipe your Co-op Membership card for a chance to win a £2,000 Glamping Holiday – ends 3 April 2021.
- Buy a Lindt Gold Bunny at ASDA and then text LINDT to 81400 for a chance to win one of 100 hampers instantly – ends 3 April 2021.
- Buy a Lindt Gold Bunny at Lindt.co.uk or a Lindt Retail store then text LINDT to 82727 for a chance to instantly win a £2,000 Center Parcs voucher, or one of 10 bouquets & Lindt hampers – ends 3 April 2021.
- Buy a Mini Eggs product at the Co-op then text MINI plus the last 4 digits of the barcode on the pack to 60777 for the chance to win a Mini Hatchback – ends 13 April 2021.
- Buy a Cadbury’s Creme Egg at participating retail stores for the chance to instantly win one of 200 cash prizes if you find a Golden Creme Egg – this is a Willy Wonka style promotion with a winning ticket under the wrapper, and claims must be made by 4 June 2021.
- Buy a Cadbury’s Creme Egg 5-pack box at Nisa for the chance to instantly win a Kitchenaid mixer (or 9 runners up prizes of Cadbury Easter celebration baskets and cookbooks) if you find a winning ticket in the box – claims must be made by 4 June 2021.
- Buy any Cadbury product at Sainsbury’s (online orders are valid) and swipe your Nectar card for the chance to win one of two family weekend trips to the Lake District – ends 5 April 2021.
- Buy a selected Cadbury Easter product from Waitrose and upload your receipt number for the chance to win a family staycation to a Forest Holiday cabin (qualifying products are Cadbury Hollow Bunny 100g, Cadbury Egg Hunt Pack 176g, Cadbury Dairy Milk Mousse Bunny 30g, Cadbury Dairy Milk Egg 71g and Cadbury Buttons Small Egg 74g.) – ends 6 April 2021 and you can enter 3 times a week.
Other purchase-necessary promotions
- Buy the Real Easter Egg online at Traidcraft for the chance to win book tokens in a competition for Under 16s – you need to enter on the entry form that’s included with the Easter Egg! Ends 26 April 2021.
Local Easter competitions
Local schools, community organisations and shops run egg decorating and Easter bonnet competitions. Check the social media accounts of your local venues and stores, or try a Twitter or Google search using combinations of keywords like Easter, Competition, Win, prize, egg hunt plus your local town or area name to see what you can find!
Online Easter Egg & Bunny Hunts
You’ll also see lots of time-consuming online Easter egg hunts – if you don’t have time to hunt, you might find some kind soul has shared the answer on a competition forum like MSE, or even in my Facebook group Lucky Learners! Here are some to look out for:
- Shopmium app – Tap on seven Easter Eggs on the Shopmium app before 4 April 2021 to enter a prize draw to win one of a thousand Creme Egg Easter Eggs! If you’re new to the app use my referral code KYHMFYMF to get yourself a free tub of Pringles! Look for the eggs in the Dole, Gnawbles, Lipton Iced Tea, Chocomium (in Waitrose) and the general Sainsburys, Easter, and All Offers tabs.
- Manchester City – look out for eggs hiding on their website and app from 31 March – 4 April 2021
- Fairfax & Favor – sign up for details of their virtual egg hunt with £2000 of prizes, which starts on 2 April 2021.
- Matthew Homes – find the eggs and email through your answer before 5 April 2021, the prize is a chocolate hamper
- Olio – count the eggs on their Instagram feed and share your answer on your story on 4 or 5 April 2021 for the chance to in a £25 Olio Made Gift Card
Do keep checking back as I’ll be adding more fun comps before Easter weekend!