My first 2023 unboxing!
How has 2023 started for you? I’ve been really enjoying my comping this month. I filled out my wishlist, resolutions and goals in my BootComp Planner and have been recording the number of comps I’ve been entering to see how successful I am.
In January I’ve entered around 700 comps, including 16 creative (photo or video) entries. The goals I listed in my planner for this month were:
- Enter 1000 comps ❌
- Win 10 prizes ✅
- Get on air for a radio competition ❌
- List 30 items on Olio to qualify for their competition ✅
- Create a TikTok for a comp ✅
- List an item on Gumtree (for their Cashback Challenge comp) ✅
- Manifest £2000 by the end of the month (not really comping related, this was part of a challenge in Denise DT’s Money Manifesting Facebook group!) ✅
- Apply for a gameshow ✅
Well, 6 out of 8 isn’t bad at all! A thousand comps in a month is easy for some compers but entering 20 a day is my comfortable limit.
So what about the prizes I had delivered? Check out the unboxing video below – scroll below the unboxing video for the spoiler list…
Plus if you’re in my BootCompers Facebook group (for compers who have a copy of the BootComp planner!) I’ll be doing a group video call at 2pm on 1 February, where everyone is welcome to take part and share details of their January wins and comping successes – plus share their February goals!
January prize list
- £100 Tesco gift card – Tesco & Coke Zero purchase necessary TTW
- £100 Wilko gift card – Glade purchase necessary instant win
- Bluetooth Speaker – Kopparberg UK photo prize draw
- £10 Amazon gift card – Omaze early bird prize draw
- £5 – LitterLotto app instant win prize
- Barry M Cosmetics bundle – Barry M & Young Lives Vs Cancer Instagram prize draw
- Cocktail bundle – Bella Italia Instagram prize draw
- Spacemask heated eye mask – won for me by my friend Natalie!
- Linwoods bundle – @LinwoodsHealthfoods Instagram photo competition
- Annual PictureHouse membership for me and my friend – PictureHouse Cinemas Blue Monday Twitter prize draw
- Bubble Tea – County Mall Crawley Instagram prize draw
- Moonpig Christmas sweatshirt – won for me by Natalie in December!
- £100 Asda gift card – Asda & Pepsi purchase necessary TTW
- Massage at POD in Brighton – Hanningtons Estate Instagram prize draw
If you enjoy reading about people’s comping success, then please join us in the Lucky Learners Facebook group where group members share their wonderful weekly and monthly wins – you can also watch a playlist of prize unboxing videos on YouTube!
Don’t forget to check out my latest updates to these posts:
- Compers Shopping List
- Tesco text competitions
- ITV postcard entry prize draws
- Channel 5 postcard entry prize draws
Good luck for February – don’t forget to get your Valentines, Palentines and Galentines stories and tags ready!
Great prizes Di but I am so sad I have missed a Bootcomp – honestly cant work out why I am not getting notifications as I have them switched on. Have you got any ideas as to what I should do to make sure I dont miss any?
Ah what a shame! All the live event and group call times are in the Facebook group Kazzy, so maybe just add them to your Google Calendar with a notification, or set an alarm on your phone to go off 5 minutes beforehand?
Congrats Di , some nice wins! I won a Floaty via Rauch Fruchtsäfte (fruit juice), perfume samples, TicTac fresh tasting package, 2023 calender Vier Pfoten (4 Paws) and a freebie dog food.
I hope that you’ll have a fab February
PS: A few weeks ago I bought Blackpinks The Album (Ltd.Edt.). I LOVE it.
Congrats Di, some good wins there.
Fab video Di and congratulations on your wins and thank you for everything you do for other compers. I’m only sorry I’m not on Facebook!